Your hosts (Christine and Stephen) at Art Class Italy can provide expert advice about the many practical issues that will ensure your time with us in Todi is both enjoyable and memorable. Your hosts and an extensive network of Local support can provide expert assistance to students and assist in organising ‘hassle free’ transfers to Todi, accommodation and optional activities for companions.
Your hosts Stephen and Christine – your ‘go to’ people when you need help. They are available by email (see Contact page) to help you before you arrive to organise the following
- transfers to Todi and transport when in Todi
- accommodation in Todi Centro and surrounding areas
- arranging discounts on certain luxury accommodation
- booking extra activities for you or your travelling companion
- providing advice on local and wider Umbrian cultural events
- offer practical help on shopping, restaurants, health and laundry.
We expect that you will have many questions about Todi and what it has to offer you during your stay. We have done our best to anticipate those questions and provide you with practical answers and suggestions. These are set out in the document headed FAQ that you can print out and use as a check list.